Want to download amazing Kodi Apk? If yes, you’ve come to the right place we are here to guide you how to Download Kodi and install on your smart Devices such as Windows PC and Android Phones. Before dive deep into the part of downloading of Application, let’s just take look on some interesting notes of Kodi.
What do you know about Kodi and how is useful for You?
Basically, Kodi is Home theatre software which was originally designed as Microsoft Xbox and named as Xbox media center (XBMC). It is open source software known as a hub of entertainment for digital media and very effective tool in organizing and playing media. Kodi is perfect apk for fans of sports, TV shows, films, and entertainment videos. It can store and play a huge bunch of files which includes music, movies, photos, and files. This Apk acts as a media library and works on everything including smartphones, laptops, TV box and amazon firestick too.
- Kodi can turn any computer, smartphone or tablet into a digital set-top box or streamer, giving users the ability to stream files from the internet, a home network.
- Kodi does not keep back by licensing or a curated app store and it let you download a wide range of community-made apps or addons, so one can watch whatever they wish, unlike other TV streamers like Apple TV streamer and Amazon TV firestick
- Kodi is an intuitive application that does a plenty of work on its own. For example, if you have added one movie then Kodi will add additional information like movie posters, information about actors. Continue reading to discover downloading options.
How to Download & Install Kodi For Android?
You can install this application in two ways on your smartphone or tablet. The first one is by using the Google Play Store and the other one is by using a web browser. You can download latest Apk from below.
Before starting, your Android device should support the installation of third-party apps. For that, you need to go to your smartphones Settings > Security > Unknown Sources (located under Device Administration) and enable this setting.
Install Kodi via Google Play Store:
This is the simplest way to install Kodi on Android is by using Google’s own Play Store. Here are steps for how it’s done:
- Open the Google Play Store using a smartphone or tablet.
- At the top of the screen, you will find a Search Bar. Tap on it and then type in ‘Kodi’.
- In a couple of seconds, Kodi will be shown among the search results You’ll notice a number of applications, but only look for the official one: Kodi, created by the XBMC Foundation.
- Click on that app’s icon. find the Install button and press it.
- After a while, Kodi will be downloaded and installed.
That’s it! Like this, you can easily install Kodi on Android. Continue reading to know about another way.
Also Read: Install Kodi on Roku
Install Kodi via Google Chrome
Here the guide to manually install Kodi on Android:
- On your smartphone Open Chrome and navigate to http://kodi.tv/download. This is the official website of this software.
- Continue to Scroll down until you see a section named ‘Choose Your Weapon’. Then Click on the Android logo.
- On the new screen you will see five blue-colored buttons. you need to choose two of those which named ‘ARMV7A (32bit)’ or ‘ARMV8A (64bit)’ file begins to download after correct selection.
- Click on the app’s icon and you’ll enter the Installation Screen. Click ‘Next’ for few of times, and Kodi will go through and rest of installation done on its own.
That’s easy it was.
How to download Kodi on window?
You should have some official requirements to download this application as follows:
- Windows Version: There has to be Windows 7 or higher. As Kodi is not available for Windows XP since it discontinued its support
- RAM: You should have at least 1GB of RAM. It’s recommended to have at least 2GB.
Install Kodi on Windows 10 via an EXE File:
- Firstly, you need to download Kodi’s installation file. Navigate to kodi.tv/download, there you’ll get different versions of Kodi’s.
- You’ll see the Windows logo then click on it. A new screen will be shown, with Kodi’s different versions. Now you will find a single EXE file that is used to install Kodi application.
- Download Kodi’s installation file will now. Once the file has been downloaded, find the place of the file. Most of the users will find the file on their desktop. However, it can be also placed in the folder of Downloads.
- Then Double-click on the downloaded EXE file. Now an installation wizard will appear on the screen. follow several steps until you see Kodi being installed.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see an option to run Kodi, and finally, the installation is done.
That’s it you are done!