Kodi is a free, open-source software for managing your local collection of media (movie, television, shows, music, and photos). Covenant is one of the best and most popular add-ons if you have installed Kodi on PC or fire stick. Covenant is said to be the replacement of the other popular add-on Exodus. Exodus was no longer being updated and had some flaws. Covenant is created by developers who made Exodus so they both are alike in many ways.
Covenant on Kodi is a superb add-on to scrape the internet and provide with all the media you want access to. You can get movies, TV shows and all your favorite Multimedia on Kodi player. Being a big fan of Kodi and Covenant I always look for the repositories which allow Kodi used to install Covenant. Below Kodi, repositories consist of the most popular Covenant Kodi add-on.
List of Repos:
- Lazy Kodi Repo -http://lazykodi.com/
- XvBMC Kodi Repo – http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc
- Kodil Repo – http://kdil.co/repo/
- All Eyez on Me Repo – http://aeon.cf/repo
So these are five Kodi repositories which were offering the user to install Covenant Add-on. From all these above 5 Colossus Repo is shut down and not working now. The Developers shut down the original Repo Colossus and will not push out any new updates.
Protecting your privacy:
Using a good VPN with Kodi Apk is always suggested for privacy and security. It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Below described method shows how to install Covenant on Kodi.
Steps to install covenant on Kodi
Before installing download any of the above mentioned Kodi Covenant Repo
- Go to main Kodi page (when you see the power button, gear button, and search button all on the same page it means you are on the Kodi home page).
- Choose the Add-on section. Once you finish installing Kodi go to the add-on that is available on the Left.
- Select the package installer icon that is visible on the Top left.
- Proceed with Installing from the zip file.
- Navigate to the Repo that we have downloaded earlier and installed it.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notifications.
- Open Repository. Go to video Add-on.
- Search and locate Covenant Kodi Add-on
- Choose Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification of Covenant Kodi add-on.
- Once you get the add-on enabled notification then it is ready for use on Kodi.
Also Read: Kodi on Roku
So, it was all about How to install covenant on Kodi, It is a good add-on according to me, you can watch everything easily! If you face any problems during the installation or if any repo is down, then just let us know in the comment section below! Also, if you are Kodi user, then tell us more about all the add-ons you use, we would love to share it with our readers! Stay tuned for latest updates on Kodi and the best Kodi add-ons.