If you are a user of Kodi then you might already know that installing third-party plugins on Kodi increases your user experience and functionalities. Exodus is one of the best third-party plugins that you can install on Kodi. It allows you to stream movies and Tv shows online flawlessly without any kind of hassle.
It is a must-have plugin if you are a Kodi user. If you want to install Exodus on Kodi then you are at the right place. This is a complete tutorial where we will teach you about installing Exodus on Kodi. We will be discussing all the methods by which you can install Exodus on Kodi easily without any kind of hassle. Let us quickly get started.
Things That will be Needed For Install Exodus on Kodi:
It will be good if we discuss all the things that will be needed to install Exodus on Kodi. Things that are required before installation are mentioned below:-
1. Access to install plugins/add-ons from Unknown sources
The first that you will be required to install Exodus on Kodi is the access to install plugins from Unknown sources. You can get the access to this option by following the steps mentioned below.
Step 1- Go to the settings in Kodi and then Visit System settings.
Step 2- Now, go to the add-ons option under the systems settings.
Here you find an option “Unknown Sources”. All you need to do is Enable this option.
After enabling this option, you will get the complete access to install any type of add-on to your Kodi from unknown sources.
VPN is another thing which we will recommend you to run while running Exodus on Kodi. You may face some legal issues if you don’t use any sort of VPN service while using some streaming plugins such as Kodi Exodus.
Using a VPN will help you to hide all the data that you will consume through Exodus from your Internet Service Provider. There are various Free VPNs available that you can use for yourself and they will let you use Exodus or any other streaming based plugin on Kodi Apk without any kind of hassle.
One example of such free VPN is NordVPN.
These were the thing which you will be needed in order to Install Exodus on Kodi. Once you have got all the mentioned things then you can directly move to the installation process of Exodus on Kodi.
You can use 2 methods to install Exodus on Kodi. We will be discussing the complete steps of these 2 methods.
1st Method:- Install Exodus on Kodi with the help of Lazy Repository
In the 1st Method, we will be going to use Lazy Repository to install Exodus on Kodi. The steps to install Exodus on Kodi with the 1st method are mentioned below.
- Go to the Settings application.
- Click on the File manager.
- Double click on Add source and then click on none option.
- After that, you have to type the URL (http://lazykodi.com) in the box which is provided and click on ok
- Enter any name in order to save this URL and press on Ok.
- Visit the Adds on the option under the main menu and simply, click on the package icon which is located in the upper left corner.
- Select the install from zip option and then select the name that you added in step 5.
- Go to the Zips Option and select KODIBAE.zip.
- Now, you will get a notification on your upper right corner which will show you the complete repository to install.
- Click on Install from Repository.
- Go to the Kodi bae Repository.
- Now, go to Video add ons.
- Select Exodus and install it by clicking on the Install button.
Also Read: Install Kodi on Roku
2nd Method :- Install Exodus on Kodi with the help of Kodi Bae Repository
The steps which you can use to Install Exodus on Kodi through this method are mentioned below:-
- Download the Kodi bae Repository.zip file from the link given below.
- Now, go to the Add-ons option and click on the Package icon.
- Once again, click on the option Install from Zip file.
- Here, you will locate and select the file that you downloaded in the 1st step.
- Now, the installation process has been started and it may take some time to be completed.
These was a complete tutorial of installing Exodus on Kodi. We hope that you liked the tutorial. If you have any kind of doubts, queries or suggestions related to this article then make sure to put them in the comment section down below as we will love to answer them.