Kodi is a very popular application which lets you stream video and audio from various platforms. It is a great way of watching movies and TV shows for free. It is available for a number of platforms with 65 languages in total. It is also available to be downloaded on your Windows PC. It is compatible with devices with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
This guide will help you to Download Kodi for Windows PC as we will be sharing the complete downloading procedure here in this article. So, let us quickly get started.
How to Install Kodi on Windows 7,8 & 10:
Here in this guide, we will be sharing 2 methods by which you can install Kodi on Windows devices. In the first method, we will be downloading it directly from the Windows store and manual downloading procedure will be used in the second method. We are sharing two methods so that you can use the second one to download Kodi manually in case the first one does not work for you. Let us do not waste more time and discuss the first method.
Method #1- Using Windows Store to Install Kodi on windows:
The steps which you will have to follow to install Kodi on windows using the first method are described below.
- Visit the Official Kodi link to download Kodi for Windows computer/laptop.
- Once you visit on the link mentioned above, you will be redirected to your windows store. Here, you will have to tap on the option which says “Get”.
- The downloading process of kodi will be started after you click on this option. The installation process will also begin once the download process completes.
- You will be notified through a pop-up once the Kodi application gets installed on your PC.
This was the first method which works completely fine for most of the people but if you still face any issue with this method then you can take use of the second method which we have described below.
Method #2- Manually Installing Kodi on windows
Here are the steps for the second method.
- Firstly, you will have to download the latest version of the Kodi Apk application. You can download it from the link.
- The downloading process will be started after you visit the link and it may take some time.
- Once the file is downloaded on your PC, open it.
- Tap on the “Run” option after opening the file.
- Now, tap on “Next” option.
- The downloaded will be now started. It will take some time. Click on the “Finish” option once it completes.
You have finally installed Kodi on your Windows PC/Laptop.
This was the guide by which you install Kodi on your Windows PC/Laptop. We hope that you found any of the mentioned methods to be useful. You can drop your questions and views in the comments below.